[Gluster-devel] Linux regression tests are hanging too

Raghavendra Talur rtalur at redhat.com
Tue Jan 19 12:01:24 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 5:20 PM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri <
pkarampu at redhat.com> wrote:

> Result: PASS
> Build timed out (after 300 minutes). Marking the build as failed.
> Build was aborted
> Finished: FAILURE
>

> https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/17664/console
>
> Pranith

This is due to build timeout. I had set it to 300 minute (5 hours).
Recently though, some patch has caused a major performance regression.
Tests which used to pass in 120 seconds are taking more than 200.
This has increased test run time from 200 minutes to greater than 300.

I have increased timeout value to 500 minutes now and it should not get
aborted.

Someone really needs to look into the regression though. Pick any test from
the console output above and run a .t file that took over 200000 ms.

Thanks,
Raghavendra