[Gluster-devel] NetBSD tests not running to completion.

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Fri Jan 8 09:55:18 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jan 08, 2016 at 03:18:02PM +0530, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
> Should the cleanup script needs to be manually executed on the NetBSD
> machine?

You can run the script manually, but if the goal is to restore a
misbehaving machine, rebooting is probbaly the fastest way to sort
the issue.

While thinking about it, I suspect there may be some benefit
into rebooting the machine if the regression does not finish
within a sane amount of time.

> >First step could be to parse jenkins logs and find which test fail or hang
> >most often in NetBSD regression
>
> This work is under way. I will have to change some of the scripts I wrote to
> get this information.

Great.

> To avoid duplication of work, did you take any tests that you are
> already investigating? If not that is the first thing I will try to find out.

No, I did not started investigating right now because I have no idea where
I should look at. Your input will be very valuable.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org