[Gluster-devel] NetBSD tests not running to completion.

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Thu Jan 7 19:46:17 UTC 2016

> > Good idea.  Once per merge is still less than one per submission (what
> > we have today), and better than nightly/weekly when it comes to
> > identifying the source of a regression.  Seems like a good compromise.
>
> Now what is the policy on post-merge regression failure?  What happens
> if original submitter is now willing to investigate?

Then regressions will continue to fail on NetBSD, as they do now, but
without impacting work on other platforms.  Someone who is concerned
about NetBSD can investigate themselves, or try to get the bug marked
as a blocker, or add it to the NetBSD "bad tests" list.  None of these
options are ideal, but we live in an imperfect world.  At least this
way some human judgement can be applied, instead of always going with
the "stop everything" option.