[Gluster-devel] Gluster 3.10 feature proposal, switch to storhaug for ganesha and samba HA setup

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 18:16:32 UTC 2016

Kaleb,

I have marked this in tentatively for 3.10 release.

As there seems to be a list of things to do, and possibly 1,2 will be
done only if we are ready with 3,5 (if I read this correctly), here are
some observations,

- I am at a loss on what component to mark this against, any pointers?
- Are you suggesting we package storhaug? I.e (5)? Where is this to be
packaged? Should we just not leave it as an external dependency?
- Spec page please, so that we can possibly review all this there

Thanks,
Shyam