[Gluster-devel] Running single regression tests on jenkins

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Mon Jul 21 13:08:37 UTC 2014

On 21/07/2014, at 11:03 AM, Anders Blomdell wrote:
> Is it possible to run a single regression test on Jenkins (preferably
> from a suitably crafted rfc, in order not to clutter BZ with random
> noise [i.e. my feeble test-cases])?

Hmmmm, with a bit of mucking around, that can be done.  You've got
access in Jenkins to create new jobs, so I'd recommend doing this:

 * Clone the existing rackspace-regression-2GB job to a new one
   named something like "rackspace-regression-2GB-anders"

 * Look at the script in the Rackspace job used to kick things
   off.  (it'll be in the "configure" link after you've created
   the new job)

   In this script where it runs /opt/qa/regression.sh, instead
   put in some commands to run the single test you're after.

Might take some mucking around, but shouldn't be too hard. :)

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org