[Gluster-Maintainers] [gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.12.3 released

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Nov 14 12:22:52 UTC 2017

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 11:39:46AM +0000, jenkins at build.gluster.org wrote:
> SRC: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/21/artifact/glusterfs-3.12.3.tar.gz
> HASH: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/21/artifact/glusterfs-3.12.3.sha256sum
>
> This release is made off jenkins-release-21

This release adds an additional dependency for the glusterfs-events
sub-package (https://review.gluster.org/18519). There is no python-jwt
in RHEL/CentOS-7 so, we'll need to ship (and maintain!) this new package
in the CentOS Storage SIG.

Will python-jwt become part of RHEL at one point? Which version will be
included in that case? I would prefer not to have to maintain python-jwt
longer than necessary, and when RHEL-7 ships this package, it should
ideally update the version I need to add to the Storage SIG.

[Obviously this delays packaging the update for CentOS.]

Thanks,
Niels