[Gluster-users] NFS Ganesha HA w/ GlusterFS

TomK tomkcpr at mdevsys.com
Mon Feb 26 01:29:13 UTC 2018

Hey Guy's,

A success story instead of a question.

With your help, managed to get the HA component working with HAPROXY and
keepalived to build a fairly resilient NFS v4 VM cluster.  ( Used
Gluster, NFS Ganesha v2.60, HAPROXY, keepalived w/ selinux enabled )

If someone needs or it could help your work, please PM me for the
written up post or I could just post here if the lists allow it.

Cheers,
Tom

--
Cheers,