[Gluster-users] How to trigger a resync of a newly replaced empty brick in replicate config ?

Alessandro Ipe Alessandro.Ipe at meteo.be
Thu Feb 1 17:13:41 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thanks. However "gluster v heal volname full" returned the following error
message
Commit failed on server4. Please check log file for details.

I have checked the log files in /var/log/glusterfs on server4 (by grepping
heal), but did not get any match. What should I be looking for and in which
log file, please ?

Note that there is currently a rebalance process running on the volume.

Many thanks,

A.