[Gluster-users] man pages - incomplete

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Tue Sep 12 11:41:46 UTC 2017

Thanks for the feedback.

On 12-Sep-2017 4:51 PM, "lejeczek" <peljasz at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

@devel

hi, I wonder who takes care of man pages when it comes to rpms?
I'd like to file a bugzilla report and would like to make sure it's
packages mainainer(s) are responsible for incomplete man pages.
Often man pages are neglected by authors, too often, and man is, should
always be "the place", we users/admins should not have to sroogle for info
almost every time.

I know many options are not upto date in man page, what exact things are
you looking at? Like is it man page of mount.glusterfs? gluster cli?

-Amar

m. thanks, L.

.