[Gluster-users] GlusterFS as virtual machine storage

Pavel Szalbot pavel.szalbot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 11:21:00 UTC 2017

So even killall situation eventually kills VM (I/O errors).

Gandalf, isn't possible server hard-crash too much? I mean if reboot
reliably kills the VM, there is no doubt network crash or poweroff
will as well.

I am tempted to test this setup on DigitalOcean to eliminate
possibility of my hardware/network. But if Diego is able to reproduce
the "reboot crash", my doubts of hardware/network problems are close
to none.
-ps