[Gluster-users] GlusterFS as virtual machine storage

Pavel Szalbot pavel.szalbot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 10:52:37 UTC 2017

Btw now I am experiencing "Transport endpoint disconnects" because of
1s ping-timeout even though nodes are up. This sucks. The network is
not overloaded at all, switches are used only by gluster network and
network consists only of three gluster nodes and one VM hypervisor and
Cinder controller (no traffic here).
-ps