[Gluster-users] peer rejected but connected

Gaurav Yadav gyadav at redhat.com
Mon Sep 4 12:56:52 UTC 2017

Executing "gluster volume set all cluster.op-version <op-version>"on all
the existing nodes will solve this problem.

If issue still persists please  provide me following logs (working-cluster
+ newly added peer)
1. glusterd.info file from /var/lib/glusterd from all nodes
2. glusterd.logs from all nodes
3. info file from all the nodes.
4. cmd-history from all the nodes.

Thanks