[Gluster-users] Gluster Developer Conversations - Nov 28 at 15:00 UTC

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Wed Nov 1 16:13:39 UTC 2017

Hi all!
Based on the popularity of wanting more lightning talks at Gluster
Summit, we'll be trying something new: Gluster Developer
Conversations. This will be a one hour meeting on November 28th at UTC
15:00, with five 5 minute lightning talks and time for discussion in
between. The meeting will be recorded, and I'll be posting the
individual talks separately in our community channels.

What would you want to talk about?
Respond on this thread, and if I get more than five, we'll schedule
following meetings.
Thanks!
- amye

--