[Gluster-users] Mounting GlusterFS volume in a client.

Dwijadas Dey dwijad at gmail.com
Mon May 15 14:52:53 UTC 2017

Hi
       List users
                       I am trying to mount a GlusterFS server volume to a
Gluster Client in /var directory. My intention is to connect a folder of
webserver in Gluster client  (/var/www/html/data) to the Gluster storage
server.

The size of remote Gluster storage server(CentOS) is 250GB and the Gluster
client is installed on CentOS 7 that is allocated 64GB. Since the volume
size of client is less than the volume size of Gluster storage server, does
the Gluster storage server will mount on the Gluster client ?

Regards