[Gluster-users] Elasticsearch with gluster-block

Prasanna Kalever pkalever at redhat.com
Fri Mar 17 09:18:39 UTC 2017

Hi,

Here are few performance numbers that were taken few months ago [1]

Find the configuration details [2]

I hope these should give you some Idea.

Note: These are performance numbers taken using IOZONE tool, on a
mount points (FUSE vs iSCSI). At least I don't have plans to measure
perfs on Elasticsearch engine in the near future, in case you get a
chance to do so, please drop by.

[1] http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/pkalever/iozone_results_gluster/blob/master/block-store/iscsi-fuse-virt-mpath-3/html_out/index.html
[2] https://github.com/pkalever/iozone_results_gluster/commit/2392a76cfa4a08c94602ed5b9201760d828c0ba2

Cheers,