[Gluster-users] Increase or performance tune READ perf for glusterfs distributed volume

Deepak Naidu dnaidu at nvidia.com
Tue Mar 7 20:51:00 UTC 2017

Is there are any tuning param for READ,  I need to set to get maximum throughput on glusterfs distributed volume read performance. Currently, I am trying to compare this with my local SSD Disk performance.

*         My local SSD(/dev/sdb) can random read 6.3TB in 56 minutes on XFS filesystem.

*         I have 2x node distributed glusterfs volume. When I read the same workload, it takes around 63 minutes.

*         Network is IPoIB using RDMA. Infiniband network is 1x 100 Gb/sec (4X EDR)

Any suggestion is appreciated.

--
Deepak