[Gluster-users] Strange - Missing hostname-trigger_ip-1 resources

ML Wong wongmlb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:13:45 UTC 2017

Thanks, Soumya, for giving me a confirmation on the time for the take-over
process. That's very helpful.

The 'showmount' got hung on the destination host while i see ganesha-nfsd
was running.
On that, 1 thing i tried out-of-ordinary was to set a 2nd set of
*cluster_ip for the storage-nodes using 'pcs'.  Meaning, other than the VIP
i have in 'ganesha-ha.conf', i also used 'pcs' to create another set of
VIPs, and thought of using 'constraint colocation' to get both set of VIPs
and NFSd going. Though both set of VIPs did failover to the destination
node, but the ganesha-nfsd was hung at the destination node when the source
node got brought down. I am guessing this setup probably caused the
confusion of nfs-ganesha ... ? Is that a No-No to have more than 1 set of
VIPs for NFS-Ganesha in different subnets?

Any suggestions, and advice will be appreciated.