[Gluster-users] Manually delete .glusterfs/changelogs directory ?

mabi mabi at protonmail.ch
Thu Aug 31 19:05:38 UTC 2017

Hi Everton,

Thanks for your tip regarding the "reset-sync-time". I understand now that I should have used this additional parameter in order to get rid of the CHANGELOG files.

I will now manually delete them from all bricks. Also I have noticed the following 3 geo-replication related volume parameters are still set on my volume:

changelog.changelog: on
geo-replication.ignore-pid-check: on
geo-replication.indexing: on

I will also remove them manually.