[Gluster-users] [URGENT] Add-bricks to a volume corrupted the files

Kevin Lemonnier lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Wed Oct 19 12:45:09 UTC 2016

> are you using Proxmox, right ?

Yes, indeed.

> I think it's important because Proxmox uses gfapi to connect each VM to
> the disk, not FUSE. Maybe this is important to find the cause.

I believe so yes, and I should add (I believe I mentionned it) that I am using
GlusterFS 3.7.12. It took a while to finally get a version that worked for us,
so we stayed on it once we got it. Maybe that problem has already been fixed in
later versions.

--
Kevin Lemonnier
PGP Fingerprint : 89A5 2283 04A0 E6E9 0111