[Gluster-users] VM disks corruption on 3.7.11

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:17:19 UTC 2016

On 18/05/2016 11:41 PM, Krutika Dhananjay wrote:
> I will try to recreate this issue tomorrow on my machines with the
> steps that Lindsay provided in this thread. I will let you know the
> result soon after that.

Thanks Krutika, I've been trying to get the shard stats you wanted, but
by the time the heal info completed, the shard in question have been
healed ... The node in question is the last node on the list :)

I'll swap them around and try tomorrow.

One thought - since the VM's are active while the brick is
removed/re-added, could it be the shards that are written while the
brick is added that are the reverse healing shards?

--
Lindsay Mathieson