[Gluster-users] files on glusterfs disappears

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 19:18:04 UTC 2016

> This could be because of nufa xlator. As you say the files are present on the
> brick I don't suspect RDMA here.

Agreed.

> Is nufa still supported? Could this a bug in nufa + dht?

Until we explicitly decide to stop building and distributing it, it's still
"supported" in some sense, but only to the extent that there's someone
available to look at it.  Unfortunately, nobody has that as an assignment
and our tests for NUFA are minimal so they're not likely to detect breakage
automatically.  With the amount of change we've seen to DHT over the last
several months, it's entirely possible that a NUFA bug or two has crept in.