[Gluster-users] Trouble rolling back to 3.7.11 on Ubuntu

tommy.yardley at baesystems.com tommy.yardley at baesystems.com
Wed Jul 20 09:04:38 UTC 2016

Hi Niels,

I'm installing from source as there is only PPAs for the latest minor version for each major version.

The issue we were facing was introduced by either 3.7.12/13 so I am trying to roll back to 3.7.11 instead of back to 3.6.9.

As you can see https://launchpad.net/~gluster/+archive/ubuntu/glusterfs-3.7 only has 3.7.13 there.

Thanks,
Tommy