[Gluster-users] RE : Frequent connect and disconnect messages flooded in logs

Riccardo Murri riccardo.murri at uzh.ch
Fri Dec 16 20:21:04 UTC 2016

Hello,

Micha Ober <micha2k at gmail.com> ha scritto:
> are you using the 3.7 branch since it was released or did you use
> another version before?

The cluster was installed with 3.7, it didn't exist in 3.4-times.
(Actually, it's a short-lived cluster of VMs running on top of OpenStack.)

> I don't know if it's possible in your case, but would it be feasible to
> downgrade to 3.4?

Not sure: (1) is 3.4 packages for Ubuntu "xenial"?
(2) what happens to the data that is already on the volume?

You mentioned in another thread that also 3.6.9 was working fine?

I guess I'll try upgrading to 3.8.x first and then downgrade if necessary.

Thanks,
Riccardo