[Gluster-users] Debugging georeplication failures

Audrius Butkevicius audrius.butkevicius at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:53:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've got a geo-replicated gluster volume, with a few hundred thousand
images, which get generated on demand.

I started getting replication failures in the status detail view, but it's
not obvious to me where to find the actual errors or how to actually fix
them.

The docs seem to be secretive about this as well. It seems if I tear the
geo-replication down, and do a force create from scratch, it goes back in
sync again, but as the files get generated, it starts getting failures
again at some point.

Can someone provide me with information on how to check which files are
causing failures, and what are the actual failures? Or point me to the
relevant part in the docs?

Version 3.7.5-ubuntu1~trusty1

Related SO question:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33839056/gluster-geo-replication-debugging-failures