[Gluster-users] lost quorum and disable NFS server

Osborne, Paul (paul.osborne@canterbury.ac.uk) paul.osborne at canterbury.ac.uk
Wed Mar 11 12:42:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

Another question:

Using Gluster 3.5.3-1  is there a way that I can configure gluster so that when it detects that it is no longer part of a quorum (ie split brain) to automatically disable it's own NFS server component until it is again part of a quorum?

Or do I need to find another way to do this?

Client side I am not concerned (yet) as I am using autofs with NFS server failover via weighting - this demonstrably deals with loss of a gluster node but what I do not want is a client continuing to use a gluster node that is off in a world of it's own.

Thanks

Paul
--

Paul Osborne