[Gluster-users] assign weights to bricks

Geert Vandeweyer geert.vandeweyer at uantwerpen.be
Thu Jun 11 08:46:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

Is there a way to assign weights to bricks on different servers in a
gluster volume? AFAIK, weights are automatically assigned based on brick
size (found in mailing lists for version 3.6+). However, we have one
server having 3x the size of the majority of bricks (purely distributed
setup), and now this brick serves the majority of I/O, with 100%
utilisation of disk I/O capacity, leaving other bricks at ~25% utilisation.

Thanks for any help,

Geert

--

Geert Vandeweyer, Ph.D.