[Gluster-users] CentOS Freeze with GlusterFS Error

chamara samarakoon chthsa123 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 05:32:28 UTC 2015

HI Deepak,

Please find below details.

* cat  multipath.conf

multipath {
uid 162
gid 162
wwid "360050763008084b07800000000000008"
mode 0777
alias nova
}

*  ls -l /dev/mapper/

  nova -> ../dm-0

*df -h

/dev/mapper/nova      120T  4.1T  116T   4% /gluster1

* ls /gluster1/nova/

brick0  brick1  brick2  brick3

* Status of volume: nova
Gluster process Port Online Pid
Brick lkcontroller:/gluster1/nova/brick0 49152 Y 3708
Brick lkcontroller:/gluster1/nova/brick1 49153 Y 3707
Brick lkcontroller:/gluster1/nova/brick2 49154 Y 3716
Brick lkcontroller:/gluster1/nova/brick3 49155 Y 3723
NFS Server on localhost 2049 Y 7444
Self-heal Daemon on localhost N/A Y 7445
NFS Server on lkcompute03 2049 Y 18288
Self-heal Daemon on lkcompute03 N/A Y 18295
NFS Server on lkcompute01 2049 Y 13722
Self-heal Daemon on lkcompute01 N/A Y 13728
NFS Server on lkcompute02 2049 Y 28264
Self-heal Daemon on lkcompute02 N/A Y 28274

Thank You,
Chamara.

--
chthsa