[Gluster-users] Glusterd: impossible to use ipv4?

Pablo Silva psilvao at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 18:24:53 UTC 2015

I'm trying to make gluster run-time boot, but it has been impossible for me
to centos 7. The strange thing is that if I make the execution of the
following commands by hand, everything works great, but if I try to do the
same as a Service or into a rc.local not work.

Gluster version I have installed is:

[root at server1 ~]# rpm -qa | grep gluster
glusterfs-3.6.2-1.el7.x86_64
glusterfs-libs-3.6.2-1.el7.x86_64
glusterfs-api-3.6.2-1.el7.x86_64
glusterfs-fuse-3.6.2-1.el7.x86_64
glusterfs-cli-3.6.2-1.el7.x86_64
glusterfs-server-3.6.2-1.el7.x86_64

Here the log file, please see glusterd only resolve by ipv6

http://pastebin.centos.org/15706/

My /etc/hosts file

[root at server1 ~]# cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1   localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4
localhost4.localdomain4
::1         localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6
localhost6.localdomain6
IP1v4   server1
IP2v4  server2 server2.bbr.cl

Thanks in advance