[Gluster-users] glusterfs 3.6.2: gluster volume add-brick: wronp op-version

Gaurav Garg ggarg at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 10:26:47 UTC 2015

Hi Gregor,

op-version, is a number, which indicates the feature set which is being run in a given 'glusterd' process.

Did you try to upgrade your cluster node from lower op-version to 3.6.2 or you did fresh installation of glusterfs 3.6.2.

could you check your current op-version for cluster by using #cat /var/lib/glusterd/glusterd.info

Thank you...

~ Gaurav