[Gluster-users] Non-interactive GlusterFS commands

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Fri Apr 10 15:45:05 UTC 2015

On 04/10/2015 08:24 PM, Jesper Led Lauridsen TS Infra server wrote:
> Thanks
>
> This is undocumented. At least I can't find it in man-pages or in 'gluster help'. Is there a place I can find undocumented parameters - > if there are any others?

Well,
https://github.com/GlusterFS/glusterfs/blob/master/cli/src/cli.c#L302
seems to support the following:

--version
--print-logdir
--print-statedumpdir
--xml
--wignore
--mode = script/interactive
--remote-host=
--log-file=
--log-level=
--glusterd-sock=
--secure-mgmt=

I'll send a patch sometime to add them in gluster(8).  I'm not sure
myself what the last two options mean . :-\
Thanks,
Ravi