[Gluster-users] How do I temporarily take a brick out of service and then put it back later?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Sep 17 14:25:18 UTC 2014

Before you rush into posting and reposting issue on the mailing list try
first to:
Get into glustefs irc channel at freenode.net and try to get live help.
And it will not help you to spam the list....
You need to post the relevant information:
glusterfs versions of server and client
OS version
df output
etc..

I can still do not understand the basics about your setup..

Eliezer