[Gluster-users] IOPS and CPU cycles, what is the relationship between the two?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Sep 8 13:33:49 UTC 2014

Thank Oliver,

Well considering that TCP-Offloading do exists on the NIC hardware then
it's down to a bit less.
Now the controller is the basic limit.

I know I want to learn system engineering :D
I am a SysAdmin for about 8 years now and it's interesting enough to
make me think about all sorts of questions which do not have a very
accurate answer even about the basic calculations.

All The Bests,
Eliezer