[Gluster-users] Translate UUID to file on disk

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at objectmastery.com
Thu Oct 9 23:06:28 UTC 2014

As per the subject line, how do I translate a Gluster UUID to a file on
disk? Using iotop I'm seeing a dozen or more (varies somewhat over time)
entries showing:

glusterfsd -s server_name --volfile-id
gluster-rhev.server_name.gluster_brick_1 -p
/var/lib/glusterd/vols/gluster-rhev/run~osix.glusterd-uuid=ec2dcc57-659b-47f4-a1a1-3a439505c7ad
--brick-port 49158 --xlator-option gluster-rhev-server.listen-port=49158

My problem is that there is no file on the system with the same name as
that UUID, so how do I find out which file it is, so that I can
backtrack it to the relevant VM?

regards,
John