[Gluster-users] recreate volume from brick

VAN CAUSBROECK Wannes Wannes.VANCAUSBROECK at onprvp.fgov.be
Thu Nov 20 09:47:06 UTC 2014

Hello all,

this question has been asked before in different forms, but i'd like to do something very specific.

I've got a working gluster server of which i've mirrored the disks containing the bricks to another site using the replication capabilities of our storage.
On that site i want to recreate the volumes using those bricks. I've read about deleting the .glusterfs etc, but as it's a really huge system i'd prefer not to do that. Is there some way to just copy over the volume configuration from the other server? Or force the recreation of the volume somehow?

looking forward to your ideas
regards,

Wannes