[Gluster-users] Move one brick to new host

Demeter Tibor tdemeter at itsmart.hu
Sat Nov 15 18:30:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have two node (node0 and node1) with ovirt 3.5 and I created a replicated volume with one-one bricks on servers.

Now I added the third node (node2) and I would like to pull-out the node1 from the whole system. Currently it's impossible because there are a brick on node1.
How can I move the brick from node1 to node2?

I just wondering I will add node2 as new brick to the volume and after the syncronisation I just remove brick from node1.

Is it possible ?
If no, then how is it possible?

Thanks
Tibor