[Gluster-users] deleted files directly in distribute brick

Bruce Spidel bruce.spidel at joinkllc.com
Fri Mar 28 20:30:13 UTC 2014

Justin,

Thanks for the response. That is exactly what I needed. See I had deleted
the files but did not know which entries in .glusterfs to delete. The trick
is the link count = 1 and not linked to another file | grep -v ' -> ' that
gave me the complete list. There turned out to be 1k+ files and over 30T of
hidden storage.

Bruce
Joink LLC
812-231-7078