[Gluster-users] How to compile gluster 3.4 on Mac OS X 10.8.4?

Dennis Schafroth dennis at schafroth.dk
Thu Mar 20 00:07:25 UTC 2014

I now have a branch of HEAD compiling under OS X 10.9, when I disable the qemu-block and fusermount options.

Still having a build issue with libtool and libspl, which I have only hacked my way around.

Actually both the glusterd and gluster runs, but using gluster (OS X)  hangs on both pool list and peer probe <other server>. However probing glusterd from a linux succeds. But glusterd’s log does indicates some issue.

cheers,
:-Dennis Schafroth