[Gluster-users] Another transaction could be in progress

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 07:09:47 UTC 2014

The lock is an in-memory structure which isn't persisted. Restarting
should reset the lock. You could possibly reset the lock by gdbing
into the glusterd process.

Since this is happening to you consistently, there is something else
that is wrong. Could you please give more details on your cluster? And
the glusterd logs of the misbehaving peer (if possible for all the
peers). It would help in tracking it down.