[Gluster-users] Gluster, Samba, and VFS

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Wed Feb 12 06:53:56 UTC 2014

On 02/11/2014 10:05 PM, Matt Miller wrote:
> Yesterday was my first day on the list, so I had not yet seen that
> thread.  Appears to be working though.  Will have to setup some load
> tests.

I have written a blog post  about how to use vfs gluster plugin with
Samba. Pasting the link below as anybody searching/reading the email in
future will get the link.

http://lalatendumohanty.wordpress.com/2014/02/11/using-glusterfs-with-samba-and-samba-vfs-plugin-for-glusterfs-on-fedora-20/

Thanks,
Lala