[Gluster-users] Samba cluster without CTDB?

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Tue Feb 4 11:22:39 UTC 2014

You can manage your shares keep in sync with your fileservers. I have a
PDC/BDC/Openldap-Master/Master Ucarp running in such a environment.
The smb.conf just differ with the settings of being pdc or bdc. Changes have
to be edit manually in your smb.conf.

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24
72076 Tübingen
Tel.: 07071/206-463, Fax: 07071/206-499
eMail: mueller at tropenklinik.de
Internet: www.tropenklinik.de
"Der Mensch ist die Medizin des Menschen"