[Gluster-users] Native client reads from a replication volume

Kal Black kaloblak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 18:10:32 UTC 2013

Thank you for the information Guys  .. it is really helpful !!!
Is that means that what I am observing is indeed weird or is expected with
small files?
Just for the sake of curiosity, if I assume that what I am seeing is due to
the small file sizes, do you have any idea or suggestion what file size up
would trigger the expected behavior so I can repeat my test using this kind
of files?

Again .. very much appreciated!
Kal