[Gluster-users] RDMA fixed in 3.3qa3, potential release date?

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Sun Jun 2 06:17:22 UTC 2013

On 05/31/2013 05:58 PM, Iain Buchanan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Louis Zuckerman - the maintainer of the Ubuntu repository - has kindly
> built a 3.3qa3 package which has fixed the various RDMA problems I was
> having earlier.  Looking at the developer list archives this seems to be
> very recent (from the 23rd).  Does anyone know if there is an official
> release date planned for an update to the 3.3 series, or who I could ask
> to find out more about this?

We have had a minor improvement with RDMA in 3.3.2qa3. We have been
looking for more testing coverage with respect to rdma. Are you happy
with the results that are being observed? What kind of applications are
you running on RDMA?

3.3.2 is nearing its release. I am troubleshooting a failure with fileop
in 3.3.2qa3 and we are holding back the release to address that.

Thanks,
Vijay