[Gluster-users] Configuration...

Matthew Temple mht at mail.dfci.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 18 20:29:52 UTC 2013

Hi have what might be some elementary questions.   Really, what I"d love
would be for someone who has had good success to publish his/her
configuration files and, maybe, the output from ifconfig.   At this point,
when I see the not-so-good performance I"m getting, I don't realistically
know if I'm in the right ballfield.   It seems to me, that with so many
mellanox cards out there, and so many users of CentOS 6.x, there might be
someone who has gotten good performance and who might be willing to publish
the ifcfg-ib0 or whatever mechanism, combined with volume tunings.

As another question -- it looks to me that if you use those Mellanox VNICS,
you're limited to small MTU -- is that correct?

Thanks to everyone in this community.

--- still just getting started...

Matt Temple
------