[Gluster-users] Recommended settings for geo-replication for folders with lots of files

Alexander Sopicki asopicki at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 24 05:17:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm currently using GlusterFS in an installation and it works quite well.
Only problem I'm currently facing is synching files to the slave on folders
with lots of files (e.g. images). Is there some recommended way to speed
this up? Synchronisation will take quite some time if there are changes in
one of these folders. I tried to search the Gluster.org website or via
google for a solution but couldn't find anything to solve the issue. Any
pointers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Alex