[Gluster-users] Object storage, API - questions

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Fri Oct 26 16:02:39 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I noticed that the old Java-based web interface was obsoleted and you
now recommend Ovirt's gluster interface. Is that the only option I have?
Does the ovirt interface provide an API for gluster? Is there any other
way to use an API?
Also, gluster can do Object storage a la Amazon S3 or Openstack Swift
from what I understand. How do I actually implement that kind of stuff?
Can anyone give me some pointers or links to proper docs?

Thanks :)

Nux!
www.nux.ro