[Gluster-users] Clearing the heal-failed and split-brain status messages

Robert van Leeuwen Robert.vanLeeuwen at spilgames.com
Wed Oct 10 08:39:35 UTC 2012

Hello,

Is it possible to clear the heal-failed and split-brain status in a nice way?
I would personally like if gluster would automatically remove failed states when they are resolved ( if future reference is needed you can always look at the logs)

I'm asking because I'd like to monitor these for issues.
The monitoring script would be trivial to setup if the failed status is / can be removed from the list when they are resolved.

I noticed the messages do get cleared when you restart the glusterd daemon but that seems a bit harsh thing to do just to clear the messages.

FYI: Running gluster 3.3 on SL6

Thx,
Robert van Leeuwen