[Gluster-users] Repost: read access to replicate copies

Rosario Esposito resposit at na.infn.it
Fri Mar 11 21:23:12 UTC 2011

Thank you.
I wonder if this is still true for the current version (3.1.2) since
that message is quite old.
It would be nice, for better performance, if a client (which is also a
brick-server) could access its local copy of a file rather than chosing
a random server and read it via network.
Maybe a gluster developer can confirm this ?

Cheers, Rosario.