[Gluster-users] Geo-rep failing

Adrian Carpenter tac12 at wbic.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 21 21:37:29 UTC 2011

I'm evaluating geo-replication  feature of 3.2.1,  and today two of the volumes that I am replicating have both stopped with the same error )although different files,  here are some logs:

File "/opt/glusterfs/3.2.1/local/libexec/glusterfs/python/syncdaemon/master.py", line 215, in crawl
    raise RuntimeError("timestamp corruption for " + path)
RuntimeError: timestamp corruption for ./x86_64/freesurfer4/freesurfer-4.0.5/mni/include/bicpl

I have deleted the file and copied it back from another source,  which appears to fix the problem,  although of course in a test environment this is OK,  in production it would be an issue.

Are there other suggestions to correct this problem?

Adrian

p.s. the volume is replicated.