[Gluster-users] Child node not loading some directories?

Kazuyoshi Tlacaelel kazu.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 04:18:25 UTC 2011

Hey,

I've tried looking at the documentation and googled some.
I couldn't find what I was looking for, hope am not asking anything that is obvious.

So I've two servers, and four clients.

They seem to work fine, except that.. one of the childs lists some directories as empty.
which do show files on the servers and load properly on the remaining children.

I tried rebalancing, but it fails, when stopping and starting.
Also, restarting the failing child, and unmounting re-mounting it but still shows the same result.

Has anyone had any similar experiences?

Thanks in advance!