[Gluster-users] Basic gluster questions

John Hanks john.hanks at colorado.edu
Wed Jun 1 14:48:26 UTC 2011

The culprit appears to be my source NFS server, looks like some of
it's RAID sets decided they needed to rebuild at about the same time I
was doing my testing. One should never assume that because something
worked well yesterday it will work well today, will retry things with
a different source that works as expected.

jbh